A holistic approach to living with grief
Our goal is to provide a practical combination of current, research-based information and useful self-help tools that will enable partici- pants to better anticipate and manage their grief symptoms in a healthy, holistic way.
At the completion of a Mindful Mourning seminar, participants will be able to:
• Identify the common and normal physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual symptoms of grief.
• Experience the opportunity to share with and learn from others who are living with grief.
• Choose and incorporate at least two holistic tools for dealing with personal grief symptoms.
• Identify at least one short-term and one long-term goal for adapting to living without their loved one.
Participants are asked to be respectful of others feelings, be trustworthy and honest, and be open-minded during this seminar.
Your only cost is your time invested.
All seminars are held at the Brenny Family Funeral Chapel in Baxter. Supplies are included, and snacks and beverages are provided.
You may register for one general seminar and as many topic seminars as you wish.
please call 800-824-5051 or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
After registration, you will receive a phone call from Karolyn to confirm and schedule your seminar(s) and answer any questions.
*Professional care providers are welcome to attend seminars, with prior facilitator approval.
Please watch our this website and our other site, www.brenny.com, for these new and developing seminars:
• Loss of a Child (including miscarriage)
• Children’s grief – a parent’s guide
• Surviving Traumatic Death, Accidents and Suicide
• Grief During the Holidays
All grief support seminars are open to any adult who has experienced the death of a loved one.
• Grieving Children – Loss of a Parent or Sibling
There is no cost. Supplies are included, and snacks and beverages are always provided.
“I was thinking about all the years Karolyn and I have been working together, and the serious growth I have experienced through Karolyn’s Integrated Healing Hands. In today’s crazy-busy world we are all frequently reminded that, as we care for others, we need to take care of ourselves. I realized that everything I have learned about self-care I learned from Karolyn, from giving myself permission, to releasing guilt and shame. I’ve come to understand that healing must be provided for the entire self for it to be complete and lasting, physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually. And I cannot thank Karolyn enough for the blessing she is in my life and in the lives of my family members.”
– Gini K